The success of enterprises is significantly influenced by timely decisions at various stages of their growth. However, market fluctuations, economic instability and lack of internal expertise often disrupts effective decision-making.
B&K Securities offers investment banking and strategic consulting services to address these challenges at multiple levels, right from entry to exit of businesses. With our extensive transaction network and understanding of foreign markets, we extend our services to domestic and international businesses.
- For Indian enterprises, we offer assistance in mergers and acquisitions (M&A), restructuring, and access to private or public equity or debt and strategic and deal structuring advice.
- For international businesses, we offer advice on Indian opportunities, including entry strategies and funding. For international owners of existing Indian ventures, we provide business development, M&A, and operational advice and assistance.
- We have a particular specialization in the valuation of companies and their securities for India’s Foreign Exchange Management Act and Income Tax compliance.
Our services include:
- Business Planning & Funding Advice
- Raising or Reducing Capital and related Deal Structuring
- SEBI Compliance
- Mergers, Acquisitions and Disposals
- International Liaison
- Special Projects
Owing to restrictions imposed by law on soliciting securities business in various jurisdictions, the information in this section is directed at, and is intended for distribution to, and use by, residents of India only. Please note that forms downloaded and used for subscription to the Offer in contravention of the above are liable to be rejected, with no recourse to Batlivala & Karani Securities India Private Limited, the Issuer or other party involved in Book Running.
Prevent unauthorised transactions in your account –> Update your mobile numbers/email IDs with your stock brokers. Receive information of your transactions directly from Exchange on your mobile/email at the end of the day. ………. Issued in the interest of Investors
Compliance Officer: Abhijit Talekar +91 22 4031 7240/241 E-Mail: email@example.com
Single SEBI Registration No.: INZ000284836
National Stock Exchange of India Ltd. [NSE]
Member Code: 10405
Bombay Stock Exchange Ltd. [BSE]
Member Code: 736
AMFI Registration No – ARN-0703
SEBI Merchant Banking – INM000012722
SEBI Research Analyst – INH300000211
Batlivala & Karani Securities India Pvt. Ltd. CIN No – U67120WB1998PTC087160
For any complaints or grievances: firstname.lastname@example.org
For any queries and service request: email@example.com
Officer In-charge, Investor Grievance Cell, Batlivala & Karani Securities India Pvt Ltd, Ground Floor, City Ice Building, 298 Perin Nariman Street, Fort, Mumbai 400001, INDIA