B&K Securities is always looking for talented people to become its team members. We realize that productive people are always a good addition to our organization. So if you have the financial acumen and the passion to work with some of the biggest companies in the world, join in!
We are a Corporate Insurance Broker registered with IRDA. Our technical expertise and service capabilities are above industry standards and our existing clients do love to deal with us because of these. Current experience of our existing team ranges from some people having over 35 years of experience in PSU insurance companies and some of them are from private insurance companies while others have over 10 to 15 years of experience dedicatedly in the field of insurance to corporate clients in India
What are we looking for here:
- Applicant is expected to have basic knowledge of the way Insurance Industry Functions.
- Applicant will be responsible for catering to various insurance related needs of corporate / their promoters / employees.
- Focus will be on catering to Institutional / Corporate Clients and not on Retail Clients.
- Willingness to cater to overall insurance needs of clients by working hard on connecting the dots between our existing technical experts and high standard service quality team.
- Strong Communication & Presentation Skills are must.
- Should have the ability of developing relationship with finance and legal teams of top Corporate.
- Mid level postion.
Opportunity:- Given the high technical expertise which we already have today it is very easy for a sales person to build on the promises he/she makes while executing business with his/her relationships. If you have the inclination towards building a great future in the field of insurance sales; ours is one of the best places you can work. We have very high standards of ethics in our business dealings and that gives an added comfort / cushion to a candidate willing to make a future with us.
What do we offer:- Remuneration package will be over and above the best in Industry. High potential of growth, huge amount of respect and ethically very strong work culture.
Prevent unauthorised transactions in your account –> Update your mobile numbers/email IDs with your stock brokers. Receive information of your transactions directly from Exchange on your mobile/email at the end of the day. ………. Issued in the interest of Investors
Compliance Officer:Abhijit Talekar +91 22 4031 7240/241E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Trading Member:National Stock Exchange of India Ltd.SEBI Registration No.: INB 23 10405 37 / INF 23 10405 37 Member Code: 10405Bombay Stock Exchange Ltd. SEBI Registration No.: INB 01 10405 33Member Code: 736